Diese gute Neuigkeit fand ich bei MSAMBA (Manchester School of Samba); wollte ich euch nicht vorenthalten. Für mich war das neu.
… I found this good news at MSAMBA (Manchester School of Samba); I didn’t want to withhold it from you. This was new to me.
Former Formula One engineer, Hugo Spowers, has come up with a revolutionary approach to car design and manufacture. He and his Riversimple team in Wales have followed circular design principles to build a car which runs on electricity generated from its braking system as well as a hydrogen fuel-cell which delivers impressive acceleration. Its only emissions are water vapour, and every aspect of their business – from sustainable supply chains to its singular design, forward-thinking ownership models and enlightened corporate governance – is driven by consideration of its environmental impact.
Riversimple’s Rasa Beta has a lightweight carbon fibre chassis and motors on every wheel, setting the Rasa apart from traditional car design. The inventive braking system generates around 80% of the car’s power via a super-capacitor, while the remaining 20% is provided by hydrogen, which passes through a fuel cell and combines with oxygen to produce the electricity which powers…
Ursprünglichen Post anzeigen 178 weitere Wörter
3 Gedanken zu „Former F1 engineer has designed a revolutionary electric car | RE:TV“
Wow, now this is cool!
Thank you for sharing this, Birgit!
LikeGefällt 1 Person
Thanks, yes, I thought so too, and they are already testing them in Wales, how great is that?